- Q. Are user information and vehicle information updated on the member's web page automatically transmitted to favorite stores?
- Q. Can I change my login ID and password for SUZUKI CONNECT App or the Membership website?
- Q. When I try to log in to SUZUKI CONNECT App or Membership website, it is locked and I cannot log in.
- Q. Are there any restrictions on the number of characters or characters that can be used for the SUZUKI CONNECT login ID and password?
- Q. How can I change the Registration Plate information?
- Q. If I move, do I need to do anything?
- Q. If I delete my account of SUZUKI CONNECT app, will the contract be deleted as well?
- Q. If I delete the SUZUKI CONNECT app from my smartphone, will my account or contract be deleted automatically?
- Q. Can I delete my account with the SUZUKI CONNECT App?
- Q. Can I cancel SUZUKI CONNECT at any time?
- Q. Can I cancel the cancellation of SUZUKI CONNECT and use the service again?
- Q. What procedures do I need to take when I sell a car that uses SUZUKI CONNECT?
- Q. How can I check my information registered in SUZUKI CONNECT?
- Q. How can I check the contract details of SUZUKI CONNECT?
- Q. I would like to change the subscriber of SUZUKI CONNECT.
- Q. How do I change the contractor when I transfer a vehicle that is using SUZUKI CONNECT?
- Q. Is it possible to suspend the contract of SUZUKI CONNECT for a certain period?
- Q. I canceled Suzuki Connect, but can I renew the contract?
- Q. Do I need to make the SUZUKI CONNECT contract near my car?
- Q. When I register SUZUKI CONNECT, is there any specific smartphone app that reads the QR code on the registration form?
- Q. Can I use the SUZUKI CONNECT service just by installing the application?
- Q. Is there any procedure required to use SUZUKI CONNECT?
- Q. Do I need to register SUZUKI CONNECT when I order a vehicle?
- Q. I didn't apply for SUZUKI CONNECT when I bought the car. Can I apply for it later?