Functions of SUZUKI CONNECT
- Q. How can I check my iOS version?
- Q. How can I check my Android version?
- Q. Does the SUZUKI CONNECT App always need to be updated?
- Q. Can I use the SUZUKI CONNECT App on tablet devices?
- Q. I bought a new smartphone. Can I use SUZUKI CONNECT with my new smartphone?
- Q. Which smartphone devices can use SUZUKI CONNECT App?
- Q. Can I use SUZUKI CONNECT when my smartphone is out of range?
- Q. Can I use SUZUKI CONNECT if my vehicle is in an underground parking lot?
- Q. Can I use SUZUKI CONNECT even if my smartphone is in a place where only 3G communication is available?
- Q. Can I use SUZUKI CONNECT when the smartphone is out of service area?
- Q. Is there a communication fee to use SUZUKI CONNECT?
- Q. How can I pay the price for SUZUKI CONNECT service?
- Q. What is cooling-off application process?
- Q. What is the price after free of charge period?
- Q. How long is the free of charge period?
- Q. Should SUZUKI CONNECT subscriber be the owner of vehicle?
- Q. Is SUZUKI CONNECT standard equipment? Also, if it is not equipped as standard, can I use SUZUKI CONNECT with an in-vehicle communication device?
- Q. Are user information and vehicle information updated on the member's web page automatically transmitted to favorite stores?
- Q. Can I change my login ID and password for SUZUKI CONNECT App or the Membership website?
- Q. When I try to log in to SUZUKI CONNECT App or Membership website, it is locked and I cannot log in.
- Q. Are there any restrictions on the number of characters or characters that can be used for the SUZUKI CONNECT login ID and password?
- Q. How can I change the Registration Plate information?
- Q. If I move, do I need to do anything?
- Q. If I delete my account of SUZUKI CONNECT app, will the contract be deleted as well?
- Q. If I delete the SUZUKI CONNECT app from my smartphone, will my account or contract be deleted automatically?
- Q. Can I delete my account with the SUZUKI CONNECT App?
- Q. Can I cancel SUZUKI CONNECT at any time?
- Q. Can I cancel the cancellation of SUZUKI CONNECT and use the service again?
- Q. What procedures do I need to take when I sell a car that uses SUZUKI CONNECT?
- Q. How can I check my information registered in SUZUKI CONNECT?
- Q. How can I check the contract details of SUZUKI CONNECT?
- Q. I would like to change the subscriber of SUZUKI CONNECT.
- Q. How do I change the contractor when I transfer a vehicle that is using SUZUKI CONNECT?
- Q. Is it possible to suspend the contract of SUZUKI CONNECT for a certain period?
- Q. I canceled Suzuki Connect, but can I renew the contract?
- Q. Do I need to make the SUZUKI CONNECT contract near my car?
- Q. When I register SUZUKI CONNECT, is there any specific smartphone app that reads the QR code on the registration form?
- Q. Can I use the SUZUKI CONNECT service just by installing the application?
- Q. Is there any procedure required to use SUZUKI CONNECT?
- Q. Do I need to register SUZUKI CONNECT when I order a vehicle?
- Q. I didn't apply for SUZUKI CONNECT when I bought the car. Can I apply for it later?
- Q. If I don't use the car for a long time, can I use the function of SUZUKI CONNECT?
- Q. The Demo Mode of the SUZUKI CONNECT App cannot be terminated.
- Q. When I logged in to SUZUKI CONNECT User's website or SUZUKI CONNECT App, I didn't know the correct password, and after I entered it several times, my account was locked.
- Q. How do I invite and remove a Secondary User?
- Q. Will I be notified when Driver authentication expires?
- Q. When can I use the phone icon at the bottom of the home screen of SUZUKI CONNECT App?
Periodic Maintenance/Recall Notification
Warning Light Notification
- Q. What is the "Warning Light Notification" function of the SUZUKI CONNECT App?
- Q. What is the function of "Health Check" of SUZUKI CONNECT App?
- Q. SUZUKI CONNECT App received a notification that the warning light was on.
- Q. The warning light in the instrument panel of the vehicle is lit, but no notification has been sent to the SUZUKI CONNECT App.
Remote Door Lock
- Q. Can I open a door remotely by using SUZUKI CONNECT app.
- Q. When do I use a remote PIN?
- Q. The lock could not be cancelled after remote operation of door lock with SUZUKI CONNECT App.
- Q. Is there a distance limit for Remote Door Lock?
- Q. Will the security alarm work if the door is locked by remote operation using SUZUKI CONNECT App?
- Q. Can I change my remote PIN?
Geofencing and Curfew Alert
Parked Car Locator
- Q. Can the Parked Car Locator in the SUZUKI CONNECT App check the location of the car while driving?
- Q. I moved the car, but the Parked Car Locator of SUZUKI CONNECT APP does not change the position of the car. What should I do?
- Q. What is the function of "Parked Car Locator" of SUZUKI CONNECT App?
- Q. I sent a Parked Car Locator location sharing message with SUZUKI CONNECT App, but it didn't reach to recipient.
- Q. Is Parked Car Locator also available for Secondary Users?
- Q. Is the location of the "Parked Car Locator" displayed on the SUZUKI CONNECT App even when driving other than the contractor?
- Q. Will I be notified when I forget to turn off the room lamp?
- Q. In SUZUKI CONNECT App, I cannot receive an status notification that I forgot to turn off the hazard lights.
- Q. I cannot receive an status notification of Door Left Unlocked with SUZUKI CONNECT App.
- Q. What notifications are delivered to the SUZUKI CONNECT App?
- Q. I want to set/change "Security notification" of SUZUKI CONNECT App.
- Q. Is it notified to my smartphone even when the SUZUKI CONNECT App is not open?